The Colon, Stomach and Liver Center
The Colon, Stomach and Liver Center is accepting new patients. Our Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant see patients in the office Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM. Dr. Gill sees patients in the office every Monday from 8:00 AM to 03:45 PM; and Dr. Desta sees patients in the office every Thursday from 09:00 AM to 02:45 PM. See our Billing page to view what insurance providers we currently accept.
*Provider availability on the days listed above are subject to change
|Office Business Hours
|Monday – Friday
|08:30 AM – 04:30 PM
|Office Appointment Hours
|Monday – Friday
|09:00 AM – 03:30 PM
|Types of Services Provided
|Infrared Hemorrhoid Coagualtion
|HET Hemorrhoid Therapy
|Treatment for Hepatitis B and C
|Referral for Liver Biopsies
To speak with a receptionist and schedule your appointment, please dial (703) 723-3670. Office visits are by appointment only.
Loudoun Endoscopy Group
All endoscopic procedures are ordered and scheduled during your office visit. All patients referred to our practice for a colonoscopy and/or upper endoscopy procedure need to have an initial office consultation.
Important Patient Information Regarding Appointments
- All office and procedure appointments are confirmed via telephone before the scheduled date.
- If your insurance provider requires you to have a referral, please acquire one. It is up to you to know whether your insurance company requires it. Failure to provide one when one is needed may result in the cancellation of your appointment.
- Patients are required to bring a photo ID and insurance card (if not self-pay) to their scheduled appointments. Failure to do so may results in the cancellation of the scheduled appointment.
- Please bring all relevant medical information. Doing so allows us to quickly assess and outline your plan of care.
- All co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service. Payment plans are optional.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration. Forms are available under the “Forms” tab in the menu above. Patients who arrive more than 15 minutes late may be rescheduled.